Don Christensen 1916-2006

SRoweCanoe at aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 02:30:38 CEST 2006

In a message dated 10/25/2006 7:05:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
olaf.solstrand at andebyonline.com writes:

Don  Christensen passed away Wednesday October 18th, aged 90. He really was
a good writer, and I'm sure he's made an impression on about all of  us.

Rest in peace, Don.

thanks for the heads up -
at one time I had a correspondence with Don - (Im the one who stopped
writing)
where we talked about his career, mostly his pre-Disney artwork.   he gave me
a copy of his work record - and I passed it on to others,  which is why we
know what Disney stories he wrote.   and one day why  we'll know what other
comics he wrote (other than Magnus).
It's nice to know what he actually did,,,,

RIP Don,