Donald Duck calendar (somewhat off topic)

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Mon Oct 30 06:50:02 CET 2006

Usually when you see a Disney calendar, it is for something like "Disney Princesses", "Winnie-the-Pooh", etc.  Even when you find a calendar devoted to Disney's classic characters, it is almost always about Mickey and maybe Minnie.  So imagine my surprise when in a Borders bookstore yesterday I found a calendar totally devoted to Donald Duck!

It is called "Donald Duck Vintage Comics Strips".  On the front is a picture of Donald in his old 313.  From the back you can see each month shows two small Donald Duck panels and one larger one.  The calendar is not a wall sized calendar, but is 7 inches on each size.  I bought two as I might frame the front picture of Donald in his car.

The calendar is published by Graphique De France, but at their website, www.graphiquedefrance.com I could not find it listed.  However, at this site, http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Donald-Duck-Posters_i1675199_.htm, you can see a picture of the back of the calendar and even order it from this site.

I just thought there might be members of the list that would like a calendar devoted solely to Donald.

Dean Rekich