Q: Bedste historier, Beste Verhalen, Kalle Ankas B?stisar ?

Timo Ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:12:32 CET 2007

Thanks for all who answered!
Danish editors have been originators of this albumseries, for sure and
surely they knew who made these stories. I wonder who was the editor behind
this series? Who decided to collect Barks' 10-pagers into albums?

Niels wrote:
>In Denmark it was a secret who made the stories. It must have been
>a special Finnish initiative.

Finnish Aku Ankka had back page advertisements where Barks was mentioned as
"one of the most skilled comics artist of Disney". I guess that was the
first time Barks' name was printed in pages of Aku Ankka.

Best Wishes
Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -