Vienna and Don Rosa Stories

Leo Schulte leeschulte at mac.com
Tue Jun 5 13:56:34 CEST 2007

Gorjan asked about Vienna: I hope you can also find time to visit the Arnold Schoenberg Institute, which has all sorts of marvelous exhibits on the life of the famous composer.  If you don't know his music, or that of his musical predecessors Anton Bruckner and Gustav Mahler, you should become acquainted a little before you go!

Don Rosa: since he has retired, and no more new stories are coming out, has anyone published a complete list of his stories?  I have searched Inducks and related sites, but most of them led to dead ends.  Perhaps the servers were just down temporarily?

Thank you!