The Disney magazine

tim otterburg tim.otterburg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:58:26 CEST 2007

Hello everybody,

I am currently trying to archive all of my Disney comics.
When I came to the British series "The Disney magazine",
I got completely lost.

I have an issue number 9 and an issue number 16 which are absolutely
identical,
including the advertisement on the back side, which makes me think that they
were also published around the same time (cover and stories correspond to
the number 9 Disney magazine in the INDUCKS)

Apart from that, I have another number 16, which is different from the
number 16 mentioned above.

Can someone explain this mistery of numbering to me ?

Thanks a lot,

Tim