DCML Digest, Vol 52, Issue 4

Mads Jensen mje at inducks.org
Sun Jun 10 23:06:14 CEST 2007

Søren Krarup Olesen wrote:

> > To be honest with you, Hoy, I can think of so many other complete
> > collections that I'd like to own--apart from Barks I mean... :-)

Me, likewise. Paul Murry seems to be an obvious choice, or some complete
collections of ... Don Rosas stories are availble in lots of reprints
already so getting a complete collection should be pretty easy. Besides,
it makes no sense to me to make a "complete collection" of a person's
work, when that person is still working.

Best,
Mads