3-tier stories

Francesco Spreafico francesco.spreafico at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:32:31 CEST 2007

Gary Leach wrote:

> A fair stockpile of 3-tier stories were acquired for DDA and MMA
> before the two titles were cancelled. These stories represent a
> sizable investment (and are not "returnable"). While we don't see
> using them in WDC and US as an optimum solution, we also don't see
> any sense in just leaving them sitting on the shelf.

This sounds a little bit worrying to me. It seems that you guys bought
those 3-tier stories "only" because you had pocked-sized books, and not
because they were good and needed to be published anyway. I wouldn't
want to see those 3-tier stories stop appearing soon just because the
pocket-sized books are no more. I hope you'll keep buying them when the
ones you've already bought are through. Because those stories (and I'm
talking about *some* Italian stories. "Some", but still a lot), simply
put, are a lot better than anything else (and I'm not being patriotic
here, I'm being objective) and it'd be a real shame not to present them
to the American readers.

--
Francesco
http://www.dimensionedelta.net/scarpa/