DCML Digest, Vol 52, Issue 12 (MouseWorks)

kimba1962 at comcast.net kimba1962 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 16 17:44:04 CEST 2007

Francesco Spreafico wrote:

> > PS: Jonathan: Another thumbs up for your work on "Gawrsh-Durn
> > Champion". It was great. (I especially liked the subtle reference
> > to MouseWorks!)
> What's the reference? I never saw MouseWorks and so I didn't notice it.

There was an occasional sequence (not much more than that) included as part of the late-90s Disney TV show MouseWorks, in which Mickey was attempting to save Minnie from the clutches of Pete.  Pete's trademark line in the sequence was: "Scream all you want, my dear... Mickey Mouse will NEVER rescue you!"  The funny thing about Jon's reference, of course, was that MICKEY was the character in peril this time!  :-)

Chris