New Don Rosa Posters/Calendar

Patrick Premo pmpremo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:52:37 CEST 2007

Hi,

I think my e-mail may have been somewhat confusing.  I understand that these
Don Rosa posters are being published solely in Europe -- Gemstone in the US
will NOT be distributing them (a real shame!).  Apparently a Finnish company
will be producing a Don Rosa Calendar in September that will have all 12
posters.

Does anyone in Europe (Finland in particular) have any more info?  Does
anyone in the US with European contacts know any more about this??

I would love to be able to purchase at least the calendar, but the 12
posters would also be nice.

Thanks for any help.

Pat