funny old 1930 'paper scraps'

Ole Damgaard ole at disneycomics.dk
Wed May 30 00:22:42 CEST 2007

David wrote:
> Interesting selection of characters, too... that appears to be a Funny
> Little Bunny (from the 1934 Silly Symphony)

-Which seems to give extra weight to your theory about someone drawing it
 from sketches and notes, perhaps drawn whilst watching a Disney cartoon at
the movie theatre.

Joakim wrote:
> Funniest thing about these are that she apparently thinks she's got the
> copyright to these images.

Yes, I wondered about that too...

Kriton wrote:
> putting her own copyright notice is probably better than scribbling
> "hands of my stuff, you greedy DCML members"!

Well, *I* put them on the list, not her, so actually I guess it would be
"hands of my stuff, you greedy nerd/fanboy"!  :-)

thanks

-ole