Don Rosa MIA from Mid Ohio Comicon?

Eric Chun ericchun at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 01:11:37 CET 2007

Bob wrote:
>The website for Mid Ohio Comicon doesn't list Don
>as a guest this year.  Does anyone know if this is
>an oversight, or whether Don will truly be absent
>this year?  Don has been at every show as far back
>as I can remember going back to at least 1993.
>What a loss this would be, I always enjoy chatting
>with Don about comics.

http://www.midohiocon.com/news.shtml

Cancellations

As we get closer to the show, some of our advertised
guests may have to cancel their planned appearances.
They hate to disappoint you and so do we!  When
unavoidable circumstances present themselves, we
will try and give you as much notice as is humanly
possible. That said, the following previously adver-
tised guests have had to cancel their appearances at
this year's Mid-Ohio-Con:

Gene Colan, Fat Momma, Stormcrow Hayes, Don Rosa