Remaining Barks JW scripts / King Scrooge the First script

Stefan Persson spe at inducks.org
Wed Sep 19 11:15:29 CEST 2007

Daniël wrote:
> Have any of these stories been redrawn by Jippes? Will all stories be
> drawn
> by him?

As far as I know, Jippes will make, or already has made, a version of all
stories written but not drawn by Barks, to be published in Egmont's
Collected Works of Carl Barks, so I guess that there will be Jippes
versions of all those stories by August next year, when the last volume of
Egmont's Barks collection is scheduled to be published.

Stefan