Carl Barks Collection Set 1

Munango-Keewati chateauetrange at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 05:52:58 CEST 2008

Could someone please clarify the confusing Amazon listing?

"It's here - a ten-volume hardback set collecting Carl Barks' complete
Disney comics cycle!  . . . This initial boxed set includes
Barks' very first 1940s adventures, including 'Donald Duck Finds
Pirate Gold,' 'The Mummy's Ring,' and 'Pluto Saves the Ship!'"

# Hardcover: 960 pages
# Publisher: Gemstone Publishing (November 5, 2008)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 1603600639
# ISBN-13: 978-1603600637
# Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 3.2 inches

Is this _one_ boxed hardcover with 960 pages (not really a set, and
too large to really enjoy) or is it one box with several (three?)
hardcover volumes inside? Are there to be ten boxed sets of three
volumes each (as with an earlier Carl Barks collection) , for a total
of thirty volumes, or only ten volumes total in three or four boxes?
Or ten boxed volumes of 900+ pages each?

Also, if anyone here is familiar with the Egmont version, could you
please comment on its quality.  Anyone know if we'll be seeing Barks'
original lettering--I certainly hope the text doesn't have to be
translated back into English and relettered.

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this.
--
Best wishes,

M-K