Carl Barks Collected Works

Munango-Keewati chateauetrange at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 06:04:03 CEST 2008

On Monday, April 7, 2008, 1:41:22 AM, you wrote:

> And now the question -- are these now going
> to be published in English too, i.e. in the original
> barksian language? In the same set of boxes,
> the same design, with prefaces and articles,
> etc. etc.? (And, in that case, will the original
> hand lettering be kept?)

I don't have any special knowledge about this, but the research I've
done indicated that they won't be exact reprints.  I believe the
Egmont edition contains country-specific articles, which presumably
will be replaced.

Whatever they turn out to be like, I would guess that Scandanavians
who don't read English will still treasure the Egmont edition, and
that you'll be able to find a ready collector's market should you
decide to sell them.

--
Best wishes,

M-K