Fw: Alberto Becattini - P.S.

Erna potpouri at flash.net
Thu Dec 11 03:48:11 CET 2008

Hello,
I might also still add, that we supervised many more overseas projects than were mentioned: THE FLINTSTONE KIDS, THE SNORKS, YOGI'S TREASURE HUNT for Hanna-Barbera; MR. BOGUS, two "MOO FAMILY" specials for Calico Entertainment
WALTER MELON, NASCAR RACERS, THE AVENGERS for Saban International, to name just a few.
Have a nice day,
Erna