What's the best way to replace my comics collection?

Moss, Thomas thomas.moss at intel.com
Fri Jan 4 16:44:07 CET 2008

Hello all,
	I recently lost my entire comics collection in a flood (along
with everything else).  I had probably 80-85% of the regularly published
Duck comics from the 1940s up through Gold Key and then ~60% of the ones
published in the 1990s and a year's worth of the most recent
publishings.  I am wondering what is the most cost-effective and safest
way to rebuild my collection...eBay? Craigslist?  Any other ideas?  By
the way, for the other collectors out there...Please make sure your
collection is water safe.

	Tom