original MOC 41 - Race To The South Seas comparison with recent reprint

Tom Wormstedt t.wormstedt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:03:55 CEST 2008

Is there anyone who can do a detailed comparison and tell me if there are
any differences between the most recent reprint of Race To The South Seas
from Walt Disney Treasures and the original in MOC 41?

I have this story reprinted.  Though I don't see the necessity of having the
original unless it's the only way to have the original Barks art.  It's abit
hard to tell with Daan Jippes because his stuff is a bit closer to Barks.
Anyone know if the Abbeville Press reprint is any good?

Thanks.