Toon Treasury

Marc Newman marc.newman at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 09:12:16 CEST 2009

I got my copy on Saturday as well.  I was able to help them source a
bunch of the final comics they needed (mostly DCs but the copy of Gerald
McBoing Boing they used was ours as well).  Spiegelman told me that he
considered the four American masters of the children's comic book to be
Barks, Kelly, Mayer, and Stanley.  I couldn't agree more.  Glad to see a
lot of Barks and Kelly in there and this thing should be a great
Christmas present option for years to come.

Marc Newman
HouseofComics.com