Lustige Taschenbücher English Ed

Steve @ Atomik Pop! atomikpop at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 5 18:29:30 CEST 2009

Does anyone know how I can get a subscription to the English language edition of Lustige Taschenbücher in the United States? The USA distributor (GLP) only provides the German edition.

Thanks,

Steve Richter
Norman OK
USA

steve at atomikpop.com

++++++++

Hi Steve

Thank you for your subscription request, which was passed on to us by the publishers of the German edition LUSTIGES TASCHENBUCH. We service subscriptions to the German edition only:

Disney Lustiges Taschenbuch subscriptions in the USA are mailed from New Jersey:

$ 90/1 year
$ 48/6 months
$ 26/3 months

To order: www.glpnews.com/EN/TP/LustigesTaschenbuch.html

For English Disney publications simply ask you local magazine retailer

With best regards
Angelika Koops
GLP International
PO Box 9868