DCML Digest, Vol 73, Issue 8

Tom Wormstedt t.wormstedt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:07:23 CET 2009

 Actually, there is a way you can see previous day's strips.

Right-click on any of the actual images.  Then click Properties.  You'll
notice where it says... Address (URL) this...
http://d23.disney.go.com/library/images/MickeyDaily_1-21-30.jpg

That's the actual place on the internet where the individual image is
located.  At that point, if you just play with the dates you can pull up
other strips.   I'm able to see and save 1-13-30 to 1-21-30 so far.

Hope that helps
- Tom