Romano Scarpas... Duck Tales?

GGK ggk at wp.pl
Wed Mar 25 02:05:57 CET 2009

Hi!

For a long time I know Romano Scarpa did a animation short with Disney
comics characters :
http://www.wolfstad.com/dcw/blog/2009/03/romano-scarpa-animation-from-1982/
(propably the only animated apparance of Phantomduck, Brigida and Detective
Casey)

But today, I found this by acident :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qssfUXASzTs

WOW! It's actually strange to see this but it look's pretty cool as well...
Actually the animation is more "Duck Tales the movie" then, the one on the
show. The Beagle Boys have desings as they end-up on the show, exept BigTime
(leader of the Beagle Boys) is regular size, and is not midget, like he
end-up on the show.

Was Romano Scarpa involve in DuckTales? Can anybody give me more info/light
on this clip?

Man! To think, they didn't give any special features on DuckTales DVS, when
they have stuff like this...

Yours
Maciek