[SPG,Suspected,pattern=3.60]Don Rosa

UNDBKB at aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 16:51:45 CEST 2009

Is Don  Rosa still lurking around here?? Any news about him, his health
condition?? I  haven't heard anything for him in months :(

Plus, if Don you're  still lurking around i would like to ask you if you
know anything about what's  going on in Greece about KOMIX and publications of
your work. I hope you will  see the message and answer.. Or at least anyone
who knows any news about  Don.

Wishes from Greece

I have been in contact with Don this week. He is doing well. He has been
seen at some shows around the United States. He will be in Baltimore,Maryland
 for that show, in October. As for Komix in Greece, he will have to answer
that himself, though I will ask him.

Barry