Disney Sales

Familien Enget abeenget at online.no
Thu Apr 22 15:08:45 CEST 2010

Dave Rawson; Reading aloud to kids is vital to develop the reading skills! My kids love being read for, but it's not easy to read three different books to three different kids (age 10, 6 and 3) each night. Many parents sind here, but it's better being read for a few times a week, than never... The message from the management at the our elementary school last week for parents to the new firstgraders is: READ AT LEAST 15 MINUTES EACH DAY TO YOUR KIDS! I don't think this however will increase, at least not automatically, the sales rates of any Disney comic book...

Erlend