[SPG,Suspected,pattern=3.30]looking for copy of a DD story

ELAINE RAMSHAW elaine1 at snet.net
Sun Jan 17 21:26:20 CET 2010

I'm writing this on the off chance that someone who reads this would be able to help me figure out how to find a copy of a particular story to buy. I'm in the USA, and the story has not been published here. INDUCKS lists it as H92005, a lighthouse Christmas story by Jan Kruse, "Vuurtoren (Oudjaar)". I can make out German, and my brother-in-law reads Dutch, so I'm looking for one of these three comics: the German Micky Maus 2010-01 (published 2009), or the Dutch DD 1995-52 or (preferably) Een vrolijke kerst mit Donald Duck 2004. If anyone can tell me how and from whom I could buy one of these (or would be willing to send me the scans of this particular story!), I'd be very appreciative! I have checked the Dutch and German eBays to no avail.

Elaine