looking for recent issues of Uncle Scrooge

Brian Tucker dogfish35 at telus.net
Sat Oct 2 21:04:00 CEST 2010

They're getting EXTREMELY difficult to find here in Canada. People here
who've bought everything Disney for years  have stopped buying the Boom!
issues because of the poor quality of the stories. Dealers here are hesitant
to special order them for customers, as they end up unsold after the
customers see how bad they are.

Someone on this list claimed that the current issues of WDCS are among the
best Disney comics ever produced.  I picked up issue #711 this week to have
a look, and it was VERY poor. The same garbage that Boom! has been producing
since taking over the line. And it was all Mickey Mouse!! WDCS is an
anthology title, where are the Duck 10 pagers and other stories??