looking for recent issues of Uncle Scrooge

Shad Daly shadslists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 20:42:26 CEST 2010

> From: "Brian Tucker" <dogfish35 at telus.net>
>
> They're getting EXTREMELY difficult to find here in Canada. People here who've bought everything Disney for years  have stopped buying the
> Boom! issues because of the poor quality of the stories. Dealers here are hesitant to special order them for customers, as they end up
> unsold after the customers see how bad they are.

OK, that's some bad comic-book-store running going on there.  If a
customer wants to special order something, the the comic book guy
should go ahead and do it.  And if the customer is so churlish to say
"no" after it comes -- well, I find it hard to believe that is
happening en masse.  Especially by now, anyone who special orders a
Boom! Studios Disney comic should know what to expect.

--
Shad Z.                      ^Q^
My Blog: http://www.livejournal.com/~shadzane/