The collapsing money bin made of gold ?

Ola Martinsson ola.martinsson at ericsson.com
Mon Nov 7 12:27:02 CET 2011

Hi !

In the latest issue of Swedish Kalle Anka there is a story (very good story actually) where the Beagle boys is alone in the money bin. One of the scenes is in a memory room with different paintings on the wall. They depict scenes where the money bin cracks. One is when the water that it's filled with freese and cracks it. Another is from the giant robot robbers. Both by Barks.

But then the third one is where Magica has transformed the money bin to gold and it collapses because of this. It also looks like Barks but I think that I would have remembered the story if that was the case.
Does anyone know what story this is ?

	Ola in cloudy Stockholm +9