DCML Digest, Vol 99, Issue 1

Olivier mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Mon Sep 26 14:08:57 CEST 2011

Italian

Too much to sift through, indeed.

(Is that possible?)

Do you skip the notes he has written on certain stories, whether for
Gladstone, Gemstone or Boom?
If not, then that's the sort of  thing one might ask; the writing of  a
story can be as interesting as the story itself, and you may also easily
miss some references, so being able to discuss the stories (and their
various printed versions) with the author is a wonderful thing.
However, as you said, while the Internet makes such exchanges a lot easier,
the good stuff can easily be drowned under silly things, and the authors may
eventually shun such exchanges-- which already are very time-consuming when
only considering quality contributions.

Olivier