Up and Coming Talent

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Thu Jan 19 21:23:19 CET 2012

I'm with Leo (and many, many others) in hoping there are talents making their way along the career track who will join Barks, Rosa and Van Horn in carrying on the legacy of the Disney Ducks in comics. It just doesn't appear that a career track of that sort exists here in the US anymore. Is it reasonable to hope such career tracks still exist in other climes than North America, in places (and markets) that nurtured the likes of Scarpa, Rota, Branca, Vicar, to name just a few of the greats who remain under-acknowleged over here?

Gary