Would someone be willing to bid for this item in my place on ebay ? I can't because I'm from Sweden.

Ola Martinsson ola.martinsson at ericsson.com
Fri Jan 27 10:05:12 CET 2012

Hi !

I have been looking for Pinocchio Kite Fun Book now for many years. I have seen it on ebay three times and on all occasions i couldn't bid for it because I'm from Sweden.
Pinocchio Kite Fun Book is up on ebay again and again I can't bid for it because I'm from Sweden. Furthermore the seller can't be contacted so it doesn't help if I could send it to a middle man in the US. So my only option to get this would be if someone would be willing to bid for it in my place and then send it on to me. This person can of course charge any fee that he/she thinks is reasonable for this favour. If someone is willing to help then please mail me privately at ola.martinsson at ericsson.com and ola-p.martinsson at telia.com, Thanks.

Ola in snowy cloudy Stockholm, -1 C