Uncle Zak McWak

Marco Barlotti marcobar at inducks.org
Tue Mar 13 00:13:57 CET 2012

On 12/03/2012, Simone Cavazzuti wrote:
> In WDD 119-02 (Voyage to Azatlan), a new member of Duck Family is introduced: Uncle Zak McWak.
>
> I never read the story, so I need some information:
>
> - Why is this character mentioned?
> - Is he seen by real or only in picture?
> - Is he still alive or dead?
> - What is his relation to Duck Family?
> - Can anybody provide a good scan of him?

Don't expect too much...
He is only mentioned in the first two pages of this very stupid
Lockman-Strobl story, featuring a treasury search involving Moby Duck
and Captain Hook...
You'll find the two relevant pages here:
http://marcobar.outducks.org/Simone/Azatlan_1.jpg
http://marcobar.outducks.org/Simone/Azatlan_2.jpg
Enjoy! (These two pages contain answers to all of your questions!)

      Marco