Fantagraphics Carl Barks Library

Cato Elder cato at rock.com
Thu Oct 4 02:41:19 CEST 2012

Greetings!

I have received the first volume of the wonderfully bound and annotated
all-color Carl Barks Library Volume I, with a restored Back to the
Klondike (i.e. 4 originally censored panels by Western Publishing are
restored now) and with Only a Poor Old Man.  I am very happy with the
quality and with the choice of interpretive essays.

A Christmas for Shacktown is supposed to appear soon, on November 22nd,
in Volume II. If anyone wants to see the original uncensored story, it
will be available in this volume.

See:

http://www.amazon.com/Walt-Disneys-Donald-Duck-Vol/dp/160699574X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1349311101&sr=1-1&keywords=carl+barks+library

Best Wishes!