Donald's Homemade Christmas

Francesco Vacca darknikos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 12:36:18 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

i'm looking for a way to read this story that seems to be soooo interesting!

http://coa.inducks.org/story.php?c=D+2012-058

I'm from Italy and the story has only been released in some Scandinavian countries, so far. I tried to look for a place to buy one of this comics online or - even better - as a digital download. But no eBay neither Amazon has those issues in stock. So I found an iPad "Anders And" App in the Danish store, opened a Danish iTunes account and downloaded the App, but - as for the comic books - I can't find Danish reedem codes to buy on line.

Basically, I'm stuck! Does anyone know a way to buy one of the comics (I don't care in what languages: there is Google translate for that!) or - even better - to get it as a digital download?

Thanks!

Francesco V.