Is this mailing list still active?

Matthew Yaklin myaklin at firstlight.net
Wed Jul 8 17:27:28 CEST 2015

There is still quite a few people on the list.

I noticed there is some very knowledgeable people as well which makes this list very interesting when
things perk up.

I find it nice to be here as every once in a while something makes my day at work when I get to read it.

But it does seem that the day to day action has moved to web forums?

Matt