Some old pencils

Matthew Yaklin myaklin at firstlight.net
Wed Aug 14 17:38:02 CEST 2019

I see your email and the image. Nice historical piece there.

Matt

Matthew Yaklin
Network Engineer
FirstLight
359 Corporate Drive │ Portsmouth, NH 03801
Mobile 603-845-5031
myaklin at firstlight.net | www.firstlight.net
This email may contain FirstLight confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed
not to read, disclose or otherwise use this transmission and to immediately delete same. Delivery of this message is not intended
to waive any applicable privileges.