A question about Carl Barks

Paolo Castagno paolo at papersera.net
Sat Aug 8 12:34:52 CEST 2020

Thank you Arie, this is the book I was talking about! But now I realize
that the book is about surviving Barks covers, and not about his usage of
silhouette.

I think I mixed up things with the cbl article by Hamilton "In Terms of
Black and White", that indeed is what I was looking for.

Er.. Does anyone knows if/where it is possible to read it without owning
the original CBL volume? 😁

Thank you,

  - Paolo