Source for Disney Christmas stamp issued by Caicos Islands in 1984.

Rob McCallum rnjmvc at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 11 15:41:35 CEST 2020

I have the 75¢ stamp in this series.  It shows a smiling Donald, and only Donald, carrying a huge stack of holiday gift boxes in his hands above his shoulders.  The background is yellow, but the original source may have been a different color.  The boxes are in all different colors, but again these colors may not be present in the original drawing (one of the other stamps in the series was colorized from the black and white original.  I have located the source for all the other stamps in the series (mainly using I.N.D.U.C.K.S.) and they are mostly copies of covers from older Disney comics such as Walt Disney Comics and Stories and Christmas Parade., but they never include the comic title.   However, some are from inside covers or other inside pages.  Can anyone tell me what specific comic book and issue is the source for this stamp? Remember the original source must be before 1984.

Rob McCallum