THE CARL BARKS AUTOGRAPH EDITION

Johan Urbanyik e91ju at efd.lth.se
Sat Nov 14 18:56:00 CET 1992

THE CARL BARKS AUTOGRAPH EDITION

A new "very limited release" Carl Barks Autograph Edition with
"AN AUTOGRAPH IN INK SO LARGE YOU CAN SEE IT ACROSS THE ROOM."
is about to be released. This edition will contain the following:

1, A Carl Barks autograph in "indelible permanent black ink" on acid
free, pH buffered 100% rag, Rives BFK autograph paper from France
(!)

2, An exclusive photograph of Carl Barks. The negative has been destroyed

3, A pristine mint copy of early Whitman classic Barks comics "Only a
poor old man" under acid free Mylar.

4, A complete set of five 14" x 18" acid free, pH buffered mats

This edition is extremely limited. 245 copies for US and 30 for
Germany and Finland (?!?!)

All this for only (?) about 200 $

For more information contact

Grandey & Morby Productions
Box 82031
Kennmore, WA 98028
USA
Phone/Fax (206) 488-7377

--
Johan Urbanyik  Hallestadsv 160  240 10 Dalby  Sweden  email: e91ju at efd.lth.se
"I'd like everyone to notice that my report is in a professional, clear