Indexing system? (Re: Chris)

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Nov 19 16:14:41 CET 1993

Christ Lawton had
> A quick question:
>
>     What kind of personal indexing system does everybody use? I think for now,
>     that I'm just going to use Excel to catalog issues that I have.  But
>     what kind of information do you like to have?

What exactly do you mean? A personal indexing system for information about
which comics one posesses?
In that case: the answer is: ASCII. I have a little file with issue numbers
of comics I don't have, and I update that file with my favourite program
editor.

Or are you talking about our stories indexes (available via ftp)?
In that case, the answer is: ASCII.

>     But on to some comic related stuff:  Did anyone ever let Gladstone know
>     about this list?  In a recent printed letter in DDA #23, someone asked
>     how they can get in touch with other Disney Comics readers - and no
>     mention of us!

Well, David: any response yet to your letter to Gladstone with our remarks?

--Harry.

Harry Fluks                      ()_()     Dutch Disney comics freak
PTT Research, Leidschendam (NL)   (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
"Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"