rec.arts.disney

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Fri Nov 19 16:26:54 CET 1993

Yes, I read r.a.d.  Yes, I too am interested in sales figures of Disney
video tapes, inner workings of DisneyWorld, and song parodies.

As a matter of fact, if I hadn't posted a note saying that Carl Barks had
won a lifetime achievement award (Disney Legends?), Per wouldn't have told
me about this group.  So it is good for something.

Personally, I think we get more members from the comic book lists than we
do from the r.a.d.

BTW, could someone tell me any Disney comics appearances of Chernobog from
Fantasia?  Perhaps he did a cameo with Jiminy Cricket and Thumper?  (HA!)

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA