Disney-comics digest #309.

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Mon Apr 25 15:57:23 CEST 1994

DON:

    Ought you to "unsubscribe and reappear under a taken name", you ask
rhetorically ('though I have to confess I can't recall what posting might have
provoked you) -- and the obvious answer to your question is: NO!!! This is so
for (at least) two reasons:

a) you're in the right, and both SHOULD, MUST and, I sincerely hope, DO have
equal rights with the rest of us here to speak your mind freely

b) unless you also assumed a taken personality I don't think you could hide
yourself under an alias for more'n a few lines -- you DO have a rather distinct
style, and besides who could know what you know and think what you think and
say so, and not be you?

...so I'm afraid that horse won't even trot.

But anyway, as far as MY opinion is concerned, you just as any of us must be
free to say what you like to whom you like about what you like -- or dislike!

Welcome back, by-the-by, and a pity to hear you didn't particularly enjoy
yourself.

Mattias