[gtank@hq.jcic.org: Re: Carl Barks]

Dennis Recla recla at hq.jcic.org
Thu Apr 6 22:22:16 CEST 1995

On Sat, 18 Mar 1995, Per Starback wrote:

> I got the following mail from a non-member today.  I don't know who
> Gerhard W. Tank is or what his connection to Unca Carl is, but I've
> sent a copy of this back to him.
>
> > From: "Gerhard W. Tank" <gtank at hq.jcic.org>
> > Subject: Re: Carl Barks
>
> > Just a brief message to let all of Carl's fans know, if you put it out on
> the

Gerhard is a local friend of Carl, and a member of this internet host
site, as well as being one of the key members of the Rogue Area Computer
Club.  hq.jcic.org is the Josaphine County Internet Council.  Here int
Grants Pass, OR.  Carls current home here in the wilds of Oregon along
the Rouge River.  Fortuntely we got an internet site (jcic) last November
and are now able to communicate with the rest of the world.

Even with Carl, here, I have a hell of a time trying to find U$ and the
other duck comics every month.  Having been a Scrooge fan for years, I
knew there was some reason I was attracted to the Grants Pass area,
besides my job moving here.  ;-)

For those wondering who Gerhard is..

Dennis Recla
recla at hq.jcic.org