First Time

kathy fitzpatrick kfitz at halcyon.com
Sat Aug 19 04:18:39 CEST 1995

James,

Your early years health wise sound identical to mine.  Hope you outgrew it
all.  I outgrew only the worst, but with modern meds and a conservative
lifestyle I do pretty well.

My husband and I when in business, rediscovered the joys of comics such as
the Barks and Gottfredson stories, and others such as the old Felix The Cat
storie, Richy Rich and friends.  And even good old Archie, Betty, and
Veronica.  We had no time to read anything else!  My husband can't read most
books because he will stay up all night trying to finish them.  He reads
largely nonfiction during the daytime hours, computer stuff, and in depth,
objective newsletters.  I try to read it all and comics stories at night, so
much for sleep.

I have had many wonderful dreams following reading Barks and others, stories.

Kathy Fitzpatrick
1608 Hoyt Ave
Everett WA 98201   kfitz at halcyon.com