HDL`s Colors

Danny Coenen f.coenen at kfa-juelich.de
Thu Jun 8 08:55:00 CEST 1995

In the "Der Donaldist" 90 there was the answer to the question
of the nephew`s color.

Since the beginnings of Donaldism it is a question which color
has which nephew. [...]
"The three boys can be recognized by the colors of their caps.
Huey is blue, Dewey red and Louie is green." [...]
"The colors are given by the publisher. If it sometimes should be
wrong, it is because I got just uncolored copies for the translation".
Dr. Erika Fuchs got this information from the publisher, and not from
a delivery from the parallel universe Duckburg is situated in. And as
the publisher is not a medium for deliveries from Duckburg everybody
has to decide for himself if this is authentic. [...]

As none of you (except for me) is a Donaldist, you should be happy
with this explanation. Me- I`m not.

Danny Coenen
f.coenen at kfa-juelich.de