Disney-comics digest #687.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Thu Jun 8 11:57:50 CEST 1995

WES:
	I don't know about USA but there certainly are lots of Disney fans
under age of ten in Finland. There also are many other comics published for
young readers such as Carebears, Moomintrolls (though it has some more mature
stuff in it) and Barbie. Yes, I had to check my kid sister's closet for these,
but there should be some for boys too. And the reason for the little amount
(=0) of child Disney fans here is the fact that there are very few children in
Internet.

DANNY, SON OF PETER:
>Well, I`d have a couple of questions to him, for example am I
>interested in his opinion about Don`s work, especially the Lo$.

	You wouldn't ask for an autograph, eh?-) If I could make a question
to him, it would be: "What was the Marco Polo story like and why was it
published once in a hc book in Finland but in later versions left out?" But I
could as well ask it here.

>Scrooge died in 1967, because he first is no human being, and

	You expected Don to make some doctor come from nowhere and tell
Scrooge he has 12 years of life left?-> Btw, the death of Mama McDuck
was great as was the time Scrooge first died (there could've been a hint
here now when I think about it).

DANIEL2:
	There were lots of pictures and the story-line in the book "Min{
Roope-Set{" (which is one of those Italian hardcover books (originally
"Io, Paperone") containing lots of Barks' stories) = "I, Uncle $crooge"

	100 dollars a page is bad?-o How much do you people get then?

	When exactly will you be in Germany? I'll be around there and Salzburg
in June (I'll leave the day after tomorrow) and would like to meet you or
anyone else around. Please answer quickly 'cause I won't be here for much
longer.

ERIK:
>Does anyone know who Huey, Dewey and Louie`s father is?

	You don't?! His name is ...///++  ---NO CARRIER

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie