Moe agin - old digests archive

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Tue Mar 14 17:53:36 CET 1995

David:
> Can you "grep" the old digests for the first reference to Moe by name?

I don't have access to the old digests before #448 at the moment. They
are somewhere on a floppy disk several miles away. And I can't ftp...

Andrew Davies suggested Hard Haid Moe last January, and the Dutch translation
"Stijfhoofd" also points that way.
Of course, that's no 100% guarantee...
Maybe someone else can look at the old digests?

--Harry.

    while (readNextStory(lInputFiles, &lStoryWithIssues))
    {
        completeEntries(&lStoryWithIssues);
        writeStoryEntry(lStoryOutputFile, &lStoryWithIssues);
        writeIssueEntries(&lStoryWithIssues);
    }