Celestial Arts, Ferioli

Cdoberman@aol.com Cdoberman at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 02:31:24 CEST 1995

DANIEL:

| I've a question about that Celestial Arts book "Uncle Scrooge - His
| Life and Times". Can someone tell me exactly what the contents of the
| book are?

This book is also in paperback now, for $34.95 u.s.

Don:
"And then there's that guy who does the new MM stories for
Egmont -- I think his name is something like Ferolli? He's sensational!"

Yes!!  I really wish Gladstone would print more of Ferioli's art in DD&MM.
 His story "The Weather Wizard" in D&M #27 was my favorite story in D&M.
  Compared to all the "Goofy-pretending-to-be-someone-important" stories they
print -- well, there is no comparison.

--Wes

"But, Mickey!  It's SUICIDE!  We'll be KILLED!  How'll we ever land without
wheels?" -- Captain Doberman