Other stupid queries...

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Sun Feb 27 17:26:20 CET 2000

Hi all, it's getting mighty quiet here. Just thought i stop by and ask some
queries to liven things up a bit:-)
About Brer Rabbit, i heard the stories was somewhat forbidden to print in US
or somerhing like that??? It's because of the folktales if i'm not wrong.
Can anyone please tell me what's it all about? And are there any new Brer
Rabbit stories? Not his fan, just delighted to see one story of Brer every
two or three issues.
And also, i am a bit confused of the Lo$ story. Perhaps anyone can lighten
me up a little? In Barks' Christmas on Bear Mountain and Lo$ 12, Scrooge is
two different personalities. In Bear Mt, Scrooge has the strength and ill
will to "test" DD but in Lo$ Scrooge meeting DD for the first time seemed so
"helpless" or "powerless"??? How can this be??? i know my Barks knowledges
are minimum but i am really confused about this one so i thought i'll ask.

Thanks in advance,
Arie Fachrisal