Fernando, Barks, Sven-Oliver

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Thu Mar 9 18:38:36 CET 2000

Fernando Ventura
Your question was not off-topic my friend. As a caring reader of Disney
Comics you asked how to preserve them. Some nice people her answers.
That's the way it should be.
I may preserve my own comics wrong, having them on shelves. But I don't
use bags, only for my oldest editions. Especially my almost mint comic
from 1953.
I don't care much for the one I have from 1951 and payed 35 $ for...
It's a bad condition. But the yearbook of that year will be out soon
and I'll be able to read a fair publication of the comic.

barks-charicature:
I agree with Kriton, Barks wouldn't depict himself as a dishonest
weasel.
Allthough he did depict himself once, and it says: wanted for being bad
under the picture...

Sven-Oliver Troschke
I understand you poor situation.
But  hey, you do have a Barks Library, and the Rosa slbums you
mentioned.
And if I remember right you have 2 pages of articles in the DD
Sonderheft (Extra magazine) every month. But maybe they aren't so good?

I sugest that you contact the german club of Donaldists. They poublish
107 or 108 fanzines about Duckburg and the inhabitants.

AC