Journal de Mickey Barks Tribute

Chuck Munson chuckm_1962 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 19:21:35 CEST 2000

Hi everyone,

Any chance that one of the French list members could
provide me with a copy of the special Barks tribute
issue of Le Journal de Mickey?  I can trade for an old
Gladstone (if I can find my extras, I'm packing for an
eventual move) or can send cold hard cash in one form
or another.

While I'm on the subject, another item I'm looking for
is the Finnish version of Don's Kalevala tale (or is
it sold out yet again?).  I have some extras of
1970-71 Aku Ankka issues which I'd be happy to trade
for it or once again we can arrange for Roope-Seta
preferred cold hard cash.

Please e-mail me at cmunson at kcct.com as my Yahoo
account has been really unreliable lately.

Thanks,
Chuck Munson